Thursday, April 25, 2013

Tangle Swap Showcase (Alice Hendon CZT 9)

Sorry for not posting for awhile. I am getting back on track, so let's get back to the showcase. I have many more fellow CZT's to show off their creations!

Today's post is of the tangle swap that Alice Hendon created.        Alice is from Florida. Here is her creation.



You can click on the image to enlarge it.

Alice Hendon CZT 9, has a blog & here is the link to it.
Please give her blog a visit. I am sure you will enjoy her blog. I find her blog fun & playful & right now, colorful as well! You can also find her on Facebook, The Creator's Leaf.

I also have a Facebook page for Uncovering Pathways now. I plan to gear this towards a bit more educational for teachers & such. I have some new patterns I created & will post them there. I do not want to take away from the showcase here, so I have decided to post them on the Facebook page first. For those who do not follow on Facebook, not to worry. After the showcase has finished with all the CZT's creations, I will be getting back to posting my patterns & new creative works. Recently I have been playing with color & have a new piece posted on the Facebook page.

I appreciate your coming back to visit me here. Anytime you would like to leave a comment, please do. I would love to hear from you!

Enriching our lives through uncovering pathways!


2 comments:

  1. thank you, denise, this is great! the Missing U project was so much fun - thanks for hosting it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alice for participating in the swap & for allowing me to showcase your creation!

    ReplyDelete