Friday, July 5, 2013

Tangle Swap Showcase Kimberly Barcello CZT 8

Tangle Swap Showcase Kimberly Barcello CZT 8

Kimberly is from Middletown, CT. If you are around there & are interested in taking classes you can contact her at
nowandzentangled@gmail.com

Kimberly & I attended the certification class in RI at the same time. The class was large so I did not have the opportunity to meet her there. I have come to know her through our private CZT group. I do hope to see her in person along with many others, sometime next year.

I really like Kimberly's style, as you will see here in her creation.


You can click on the image to see it enlarged.

Thank you for coming back to my blog! I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July!

Enriching our lives through uncovering pathways!

No comments:

Post a Comment