Friday, November 23, 2012

So what is Zentangle®?
The Zentangle® art form & method was created by Rick Roberts & Maria Thomas & is copyrighted. Zentangle® is a registered trademark of Zentangle, Inc. Please visit zentangle.com to learn more. The art that you will see from time to time that I will post, was inspired by the Zentangle® method of pattern drawing.

Rick Roberts & Maria Thomas teach & certify people from around the world to become qualified teachers in their method. I have taken their training & became certified to teach their method to others. What a wonderful opportunity to be with other like minded people from around the world!

In my work to inspire recovery in people I came across a book called 'ZENTANGLE® BASICS' by Suzanne McNeill, CZT. You can visit www.d-originals.com to see this & others that will inspire your creative side. The person I hoped would be inspired was somewhat interested in this art method. For me it opened a door that had been closed for awhile. 

I sought out more information & came to zentangle.com, tangle patterns.com & found a wonderful CZT at Tinkered Art Studio & enrolled in classes. The more I learned the more I wanted to tangle. My wonderful CZT had so inspired me, that I contacted Rick Roberts & Maria Thomas, flew to RI. for their class & became certified. I have never looked back. In fact I moved forward to see the potential as a therapeutic tool. Now I have started my own business 'Uncovering Pathways' to add a new element to recovery!

               Enriching our lives through uncovering pathways.

No comments:

Post a Comment