Saturday, December 1, 2012

            Today I would like to show you some of my work!






                         Those were done in October 2011.  
                 They were done on official Zentangle® tiles.  
 Some of the patterns used on the top one are; Rain, Zander,        Rick's Paradox, Betweed variation, Cubine variation. Some of the patterns used on the bottom one are; Rick's Paradox & Laced.  





    Here are two more. The bottom one was done in Sept. 2011.
              Some patterns from the top one are Betweed & Laced.
                          The bottom one I made up mostly.











                        Here is another example of Betweed. 
For those who may have noticed, I forgot to initial the tile because it was on the back of the tile above, made with Betweed & Laced. This was more of a practice one.









        Here are two official Zentangle® tiles with Rick's Paradox.
                                  I did these in October 2011.












You will find that many web sites & blogs have instructional steps to patterns. Give them a try. There are some books you can purchase with patterns & ideas for creating tangled art including Zia art.  Zia means zentangle inspired art. To really experience the Zen, you will need to sign up for some classes with a real Certified Zentangle® Teacher. So do some exploring on your own,  & when you are ready, sign up for classes. You may choose to take classes first, setting sail to a Zen way, for better mental & physical health!



I hope you enjoyed viewing my first postings of some of my work!
Uncovering Pathways is my first blog experience. There is definitely a learning curve. I have a great mentor providing guidance, for which I am truly grateful! She was my teacher & inspiration to become a CZT, just like her! Thank you Suzanne at Tinkered Art!  Please check out her blog at tinkeredart.blogspot.com.

             Enriching our lives through uncovering pathways.


















                                                





No comments:

Post a Comment