Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy Valentine's!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's day. Even if you did not have a significant other to celebrate with, I hope you did something good for yourself.

I found heart shaped card stock at Michael's craft store. They had a pink cord attached at the top of each one. This way they can be hung up. They also have slits in the card so you can fold the sections outward. When you bend those areas & hang it the breeze will make the cards spin around. One side is a bit waxy or slick so the micron I used was the brush pens.

Two weeks before Valentine's day I gave my class a Valentine project. The class was able to create on both sides of the cards. Here are the views of both sides of the card. You can click on the images to see them larger.

                                   Finished on 2/10/13





Where the patterns change is where the slits are in the cards. I showed how the pink string looks that come on the cards. I hope you enjoy seeing my example from my class!

Enriching our lives through uncovering pathways!

No comments:

Post a Comment