Thursday, March 28, 2013

Tangle Swap Showcase  (Pam Lisak)

This is a series that I will be posting every few days. My last postings were of the CZT ensemble swap. I showcased my tiles before, & then again after shading. Now you will get to see the creations of my fellow CZT's that participated in this swap with me.

Each of these ensembles were sent to me from each person that created them. I have asked permission from each CZT to post their tiles as they were sent to me. They have each agreed to allow me to show off their tiles. They are shown put together according to the string that we all used. 

The string for this ensemble swap was a M (upright) & then upside down. Then we have the U on it's side with the curve on the right hand side. I will keep this orientation throughout the showcase. You can imagine it looks like  (   lXl   ) pushed together. The sideways U is shoved through the lXl.

So let's get started. I am randomly posting these. No specific order.

        This first set here was created by Pam Lisak CZT 7
       You can contact her by email at pamee@charter.net
                             From Whitinsville, MA
She proudly shares the same town as our Zentangle® founders, Rick Roberts & Maria Thomas!



Click on the image to enlarge it for better viewing.

I hope you will take a moment to comment on Pam's creation. Thank you for stopping by!

Enriching our lives through uncovering pathways!



No comments:

Post a Comment