Saturday, January 26, 2013

I am excited to share a fellow CZT's blog.

You may remember that I had created some mandalas for Heal the Love project (you can refer back to that posting 12/31/12). Denyse is the CZT that started the project for all the CZT's to enter. We were not able to send the project to Sandy Hook school. Denyse is in the process of posting all the work on her blog beezen.blogspot.com. Look for the Love Heals event-under construction tab, to view the pieces she received for this event.

Take time to check out her site as she has many really beautiful creations, including the instructions to some patterns she has created & more. There is inspiration to be found there!

I am working on adding other sites (web, blogs) onto my site here for you to be able to find real information, real CZT info, etc. I really want to be sure that you get educated about what real zentangle® is. I hope soon, to learn how to make my site easier to link to these other sites for you. I am a late bloomer in the land of technology.  

I continue to hear more about doodling being substituted, compared inaccurately, even interwoven for zentangle. They are NOT the same. Do not be mislead by all those new titles popping up.  There are so many physical & mental health benefits from zentangle. I have experienced many for myself after taking classes with a CZT. Research is finding these benefits to be true. Researchers continue to investigate & understand just what is happening while being involved with this practice.

 I want to empower you to the fact that even after checking out all the videos, books, web sites, etc. that you will find on zentangle, you will greatly benefit from taking some classes with a real CZT. I started out with a book, then worked up to on-line info. I then sought out a CZT & took classes. It was like magic! The experience was unlike the other options. It was so wonderful, it inspired me to become a CZT. Now I am able to pass on the magic!

Enriching our lives through uncovering pathways!

No comments:

Post a Comment