Sunday, January 20, 2013

Recovering The Artist, A Show About Art Not Illness.

The Martha Pace Swift Gallery showing for the Recovering Artist has ended & I now have my pieces back. The show was a wonderful event & I hope you were able to stop in & check it out. Everyone who participated had such wonderful pieces.

My class, that I do weekly with a special group of students, displayed our group projects. The titled piece I created for the class display, I have donated to the class. 

I had a frame with 4 original tiles that I had on display next to the class project.  Here are the tiles from the framed piece I displayed.  

                        This one below was done on 10/6/11.
                   It includes the pattern I created called Zoid.

                           This one was created on 9/15/11.
                         This also includes my pattern Zoid.
   
                           This one was created on 2/15/12.
 
                           This one was created on 2/15/12.

I just noticed that I tend to be creative on the 15th of the month.

The large piece I had done with the class will now be framed & hung on my wall. I will work on getting the pictures off my camera & post them soon. Again I thank Wes & Judith for their hard work in making this show happen. The Recovering the Artist was presented in partnership with The Expressive Arts Institute, Creative Arts Consortium & Nami. Thank you all, including those that came by to view the show!

Enriching our lives through uncovering pathways!

No comments:

Post a Comment